Ukraine is a large country in Eastern Europe known for its Orthodox churches, Black Sea coastline and forested mountains. Its capital, Kiev, features the gold-domed St. Sophia’s Cathedral, with 11th-century mosaics and frescoes.
Belarus offers much more to travellers than you could ever fit into a single visit. The culture, outdoor activities, cuisine and historical sites will keep even the most experienced traveller busy.Belarus has a rich cultural heritage. If you’re in search of a night of Belarusian musicor want to see some Belarusian art, you won’t be disappointed.Belarus has a growing nightclub scene and Minsk nightlife is particularly vibrant.
Day Wise Plan
- Return Air Fare Domestic + International.
- Centrally located 3 & 4 Star Hotels with continental breakfast.
- Comfortable A/C Coach transport services according to thetour plan.
- English speaking guide.
- All entrance fees as per tour program.
- Visa Fees, Invitation Letter and Travel Insurance.
- Breakfast & Dinner.
- 5% GST.
- Everything which is not mentioned in inclusions.