Russia. The largest and probably most diverse country in the world. The picturesque land, beautiful lively people, vibrant culture, dynamic cities and gorgeous landscapes, all fit in this one magnificent land of Russia. Moscow is the capital of Russia.
Meeting with Moscow usually starts from Red Square and Kremlin hat is included into the UNESCO World Heritage list. The amazing sight of the domes of St. Bails Cathedral resides near the stark austere Mausoleum, the Moscow Metro is a city in its own right. The grand Bolshoy Theatre is home to the wonderful Bolshoy ballet. The famous Russian Circus in Moscow. St. Petersburg undoubtedly remains Russia’s cultural center, with venues such as the Mariinsky Theatre hosting opera and ballet, and the State Russian Museum showcasing Russian art, from Orthodox icon paintings to Kandinsky works. The world-famous Hermitage Art Museum, which houses one of the biggest and best art collections in the world, and the two most beautiful summer palaces, built by mighty Peter the Great. Famous Nevsky Prospect, Marinsky Theatre, Saint Isaac’s Cathedral, the great fortress of St Peter & St Paul, Peterhof and the Church of the Spilt Blood are all not to be missed.
Day Wise Plan
- Return Air Fare Domestic + International
- Accommodation : 3 Star / 4 Star Hotels (2 SHARING ROOM)
- Private A.C Bus Services and excursions according to plan in Russia.
- All Breakfasts, Lunches Dinners at Indian Restaurant.
- All Museums Entrances according to the Program/ Moscow Raddison River Cruise Circus Ballet, etc.
- Visa Support Confirmation Letter Russian Visa processing Charges.
- Insurance below 60 year.
- Train Ticket from Moscow-St. Petersburg (SAPSAN)
- 5% GST