Sprawling Tashkent (Toshkent) is Central Asia’s hub and the place where everything in Uzbekistan happens. It’s one part newly built national capital, thick with the institutions of power, and one part leafy Soviet city, and yet another part sleepy Uzbek town, where traditionally clad farmers cart their wares through a maze of mud-walled houses to the grinding crowds of the bazaar. Tashkent is a fascinating jumble of contradictions that’s well worth exploring over several days.
The leafy city of Almaty, with a backdrop of the snowcapped ZailiyskyAlatau, has always been among the more appealing Russian creations in Central Asia. Today Almaty’s new rich have expensive suburban apartments, large SUVs, glitzy shopping malls, Western-style coffee lounges, expensive restaurants, dance-till-dawn nightclubs and new ski resorts to help them enjoy life to the full. Meanwhile, others from the city’s outer districts and the countryside squeeze into packed buses and rickety marshrutkas around the Green Market (Zelyony Bazar) or Sayakhat bus station.
Day Wise Plan
- 05 nights’ accommodation in mentioned hotel on Twin / Double Sharing Basis
- Return air tickets on Air Astana.
- Daily buffet breakfast in the hotel.
- Return airport transfers.
- Visa Kazakhstan& Uzbekistan.
- Welcome Almaty Guided city tour.
- English speaking tour guide.
- 01Water bottles per Pax per day.
- Rates are net and non- commissionable.
- 5 dinners at Indian restaurant with transfers.
- 5% GST
- Anything not mentioned above.
- All Lunches.
- Rides in Family Park and zoo.
- Extra Services in Hotel and restaurant.
- Tips to Guides and Drivers.
- Usage of Mini Bar in the Hotel or other services.
- Rates are valid for minimum 12Pax in group.