The pearl shaped island is a paradise for any tourist. The blend of Buddhist culture and the exotic beaches in the island make it a perfect destination for anyone. Sri Lanka trip encompasses visit to prime tourist hotspots such as its capital city Colombo, Kandy which is UNESCO World Heritage Site and Bentota which is the main beach town of the country. The lovely coral formations and wide variety of fishes and turtles you see here are simply fanatic. There are spice gardens in Sri Lanka which are quite popular among European and Asian tourists.
Day Wise Plan
- Return economy class airfare.
- Cost of any internal airfare ticket as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of visa as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis for the duration of the tour in the itinerary.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Cost of insurance up to 59 years of age.
- All entrance fees of the sightseeing places mentioned in the itinerary.
- 5% GST
- Any increase in the airfare
- Cost of extension of the validity or deviation from the route of the tour.
- Porterage, laundry, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, telephone charges, shopping, all items of personal nature and also food and drinks not forming the part of the group menus.
- Cost of Insurance for any extra stay pre/post tour.
- Fur coats/Jackets to visit snow point or any special attire required to visit any particular sightseeing place.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in ‘Tour cost Includes” Column.