Golden Ring: The sacred Heritage of the Medieval Russia. One of the most inspiring tours and a great break from the bustle of Moscow or Saint-Petersburg, the Golden Ring is a concentration of middle age architecture on the Russian country-side background. Ancient towns of Vladimir, Suzdal, Kostroma, Rostov and Yaroslavl played a significant role in early Russian history and in formation of the Russian Orthodox Church.
Their magnificent Kremlins, monasteries, cathedral and churches where the time seems to stop carry a long and often dramatic history of Russian Tsars the Mongol invasion.
Day Wise Plan
- Return Air Fare Domestic + International
- Centrally located 4 Star Hotels with continental breakfast
- Comfortable A/C Coach Transport services according to the tour plan
- Train Tickets St. Petersburg to Moscow (Sapsan train)
- English speaking guide
- All entrance fees of the Museum,Palaces, Boat Rides, Circus, and Ballet as per tour program
- visa fees, Invitation Letter and Travel Insurance till 59 years
- All meals (Dinner at Indian Restaurants / Lunches at Russian & Continental Restaurants).
- 5% GST