Iceland, an island of fire and ice, has become one of the world’s top travel destinations with thrill-seeking adventurers. Here, you’ll discover active volcanoes, geysers, hot springs, glaciers, ice fields, and fjords, for this sparsely populated country, resting at the edge of the Arctic Circle, sits atop one of the world’s most volcanically active areas and on day trips from Reykjavik to see some of Iceland’s most stunning natural beauty, like the Blue Lagoon and waterfalls. Icelanders, however, have turned this geological mayhem to their advantage and use geothermal energy to heat their homes and businesses and to enhance their leisure time.
Greenland, offers adventurers a reasonably quieter experience. Outdoorsy types, rejoice. Offering clear views of the Northern lights, kayaking through glaciers and encountering numerous wildlife (polar bears! Musk ox!), Greenland is as close to an unmarried landscape as one can get. Greenland is the world’s largest island.
Day Wise Plan
- Coach with driver and guide as mentioned above.
- Guide on day, 1, 2, 3 and 6
- Accommodation, with continental breakfast, and dinners all days.
- Blue Lagoon admission comfort package.
- Reykjavík- Tallinn flight
- Entry Tickets as per plan
- Optional tours or optional activities not mentioned in given itinerary.
- All extra driven km not mentioned in given itinerary.
- All other admission fees not mentioned above.
- All other apart from mentioned above.