Our guided tours are tailored to meet your needs, be it walking on the cobbled streets or wandering off the beaten path. Over centuries, Georgian people developed traditions of, and a reputation for generosity and hospitality. This can be experienced in a Georgian’s home or in the street, in a village bazaar or on a Tbilisi subway. The Georgian cuisine is unique to the country but also carries some influences from other Caucasian, Eastern European and nearby Middle Eastern culinary traditions.
Day Wise Plan
- Airfare from Mumbai to Mumbai
- 4 star hotel accommodation in Georgia
- Visa cost for Georgia
- Transportation as per plan in Georgia
- Breakfast & dinners as per plan
- gst 5 %, all lunches, optional tours, any personal expenses or any items not specified in the plan.