Georgia, bounded to the west by the Black sea and to the north by the picturesque Caucasus Mountain, is an ancient Christian country of exception beauty where, warm hospitality and good food are still in abundance.
Caucasus presents one of the Europe’s least explored destination. Nestling amongst the dramatic landscapes of the Caucasus Mountain. It’s famed for its medieval walled old city, which contains the Palace of the Shirvanshahs, a vast royal complex, and the iconic stone Maiden Tower.
Day Wise Plan
- 2 x overnights at 4* hotel in Baku – including daily breakfast
- 2 x overnights at 4* hotel in Qabala – including daily breakfast
- 3 x overnights at 4* hotel in Tbilisi – including daily breakfast
- Professional English speaking guide throughout the tour
- Transportation as mentioned in the program in comfortable A/C bus
- All activities and entrance fees according to the program
- All Meals included (Lunches in local Restaurants & Dinner in Indian Restaurants)
- Visa Fees & Visa processing Included (Georgia, Armenia & Azerbaijan)
- Airfare Included
- Insurance till 59 yrs
- Tips Included.
- Alcoholic beverages
- 5% GST.