Step back in time with a visit to the ‘stans’ – land of soaring minarets, blue-domed mosques and strikingly unique architecture. Historically positioned in the crossroads of important trading routes, the influence of the Silk Road – bringing a mix of traditions, cultures and wealth – can still be seen today, and adventurous travellers can explore the ancient route.
An immense region, Central Asia is also full of beautiful landscapes, with sweeping desert, awe-inspiring canyons, shimmering lakes, vast steppe plains, huge mountains and meandering valleys.
Day Wise Plan
- Accommodation in 3 Star / 4 Star hotel on Twin Sharing Basis
- Return Air ticket from Pune / Mumbai & Internal Flights as per plan
- All Bus & Private transfers and return Bullet train tickets for Samrakan as per plan
- All 04 Countries Visa
- Guided city tour as per plan
- English speaking tour guide as per plan
- 01 Water bottles per Pax per day
- All entrances and monument fees included as per plan
- Dinners at Indian restaurant & Daily buffet Breakfast as per plan in Hotel
- Anything not mentioned above.
- All Lunches & Insurance
- Extra Services in Hotel and restaurant if any.
- Tips to Guides and Drivers
- Usage of Mini Bar in the Hotel or other services.